Skip to main content

A Year...



Date : 13th November 2011

Its been a year, since...

“Hey, I wanna say you something, its just my feeling for you. If you also feel the same, then say the same else just forget it... I wanted to say this to you on January 7th 2007 itself, but...” I remember saying this on the mid-night of 9th January or early hours of 10th.

“Okay... tell me...” she said in an expression of knowing what I wanted to say.

Mobile communication has become dirt cheap by then in India. Though the prices vary between different states/provinces, per call difference was just a few paise. I was to be charged around 50 paise per minute which sums up to 30INR an hour. We used to talk for hours together on mobiles at night after everyone at home slept. Approximately, on the consecutive third hour of our chat that night I said to her “I love you!”

I met her in the first semester of my 2nd year of graduation. She's a university topper. I was in the corridor with my friends when she was walking towards our classroom. I never thought I would propose to her, but I have to admit that I got spellbound at the first meet itself. I never thought something like this would happen to me, since I was very materialistic.

Five years passed since we've met and one year passed since......... & I still remember...

“What? How come all of a sudden?” she asked me out of curiosity in her expression when I expressed my feeling for her.

“It was not so sudden, I was dying in a pain that was making me live, sounds very filmy but thats what Iam feeling from a couple of weeks.” was my answer.

Heard a cute giggle from her end.

Then she asked me a question for which I don't have an answer even now!... Though I was searching for an answer even before she questioned me, since I've questioned myself couple of weeks before she had... I knew that I didn't love her because of her beautiful face or hot physic or university topping marks or being from same caste... Caste was never a problem in my home, her marks would never add to mine also was never interested & every second girl's having a hot physic now-a-days... & I still have no answer for why have I loved her?

That was the start of my new relationship and a few months after even she expressed that she feels the same for me. It was like we lived together then after till I left my hometown for a job in abroad. Everything did go fine, though some ups and downs are experienced in a relation. We were together when I left for job.

Communication through electronic gadgets has really influenced our relationship, it was through a mobile that I expressed her my feelings & it was through a mobile she said.........

She's a very sensitive girl, takes things to heart, cares less for her, for which I always wanted her to be strong & stubborn enough to face the world. The 3000 miles of distance between our geographical locations has restricted us in seeing each other whenever either of us wanted to. She was working with a company where the working hours vary according to shifts on a weekly basis. That hadn't supported us even for a talk. Whenever I called her, her phone was either switched-off or out-of-coverage area. I asked her to leave the company many a times since it would not even support her career in a long run and that was a job to be done for time being for an engineer like her but she always felt otherwise...

Its been a year, since...

“I always want the choice to be yours as I always want you to be with me & it is you who has to decide whether to have me with you or not. When I've expressed my feeling, I've proposed for a commitment & I never wanted any compulsion in your decision making ... though you've accepted for the proposal, I always want you to be happy...” I said on our last talk in relationship, when she said...

Let's break-up!

Rojulu parugulu teesthuunna,
ruthuvula marpulu kanapaduthunna,
nijamunu inka nammalekunna,
gathamunae inka jeevisthunna...”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tharagani dooram, yedigina bharam!!!

Nee thodae naenani, nee needai untanani... naa swasae neekani, naa dhyasae neevani... chesina basalu chevinae vunnavi, cheppina oosulu gurthosthunnavi... Tanuvula dooram, teeram datenu... taragani bharam yedalo nindenu... bhram tarige tarunam kosam, dooram karigae samayam kosam, yedalo chustu, yeduru chusthu... gadipina kalam gurthosthunnadi... teeram darilo dooram perigenani... bharam tharige margam laedani... chesina basalu cheppina oosulu, kallo kalayo anukomannadi... yeda sokam tho vilapisthunna, maruvagala dari lo payanisthunna! chesina basalu chevinae unnavi, cheppina oosulu gurthosthunnavi...

Ninnu chusina nisham...

Ninnu chusina nimisham, Nannu nene maricha, Nee venta adugaesthu, Naa daari nae vidicha... Ninnu chaeraalantu, Korindi naa manasu, Yenduko teliyakanae, Saagaenu neevaipu... Yetellaevo jaada teliyaka, Yetellalo yemi thochaka, Nee nunchi vasthunna gaalini adiganila, Nee vaipe nedithunte chaeranila... Ushodayam suryunilaga nee kallu naaku kanapadaganae, Kotha velugu yedalokae chaerindilae... Punnami raeyi vennela laaga nee navvulae kanapadaganae, Jaabilli vodi lokae jaaraanulae... Kurulu neevi kanapadaganae vinthaga cheli, Amaavasya cheekatilaagae thochaenae mari... Prakruthi antha nee prathibimbam anipinchenae...!