Skip to main content

& It was again a Dream!...


"Mandutendala madhyalo,
vadagalula vedilo,
varuna meghamai vacchila,
na aasalanu adiyasalu chesavaela?..."


“Its still 4:30? Approximately an hour ago when I looked into it, it was showing 4:30. I then found that the seconds needle isn't moving, so how could the others do? Okay, let's ask someone...” I thought after looking into my watch.

“Excuse me! What's the time by your watch?” I asked a stranger.

“5:15pm” he replied & left.

I walked five steps to my left & bought a soft drink from a grocery. Lit a fag & sipped the drink waiting for my cousin at her college.

A girl with long silky jet black hair left loose, just walked from my left hand side to right & was moving quick into the crowd on the pavement. The fragrance from her hair mesmerized me & I realized that she should be the girl “I can never forget!”
I started running behind her & in just a few hops.... we were facing each other... & I said...

“Hi!”... in excitement to see her after years of gap.
She replied greeting me without even a smile... my expression then reflected depression...
“How come you are here?” I asked, just to add something before a 'Bye', cause I understood that she doesn't even wants to talk to me.
“ 'We' are now living here...” she replied with a suffix of “Bye...” and left...

I kept watching her, till she disappeared from my sight... and...
my eyes opened up all of a sudden. Everything was dark around me & I was lying on something soft. Realizing it's a mattress on my bed I understood that.... “It was again a dream!”


"Kalalo kuda kalavani vedana,
ilanae kalaga malachina avedana,
ilalo thoduga migilina kalalae,
kalam vodilo kadhaluga migilae..."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tharagani dooram, yedigina bharam!!!

Nee thodae naenani, nee needai untanani... naa swasae neekani, naa dhyasae neevani... chesina basalu chevinae vunnavi, cheppina oosulu gurthosthunnavi... Tanuvula dooram, teeram datenu... taragani bharam yedalo nindenu... bhram tarige tarunam kosam, dooram karigae samayam kosam, yedalo chustu, yeduru chusthu... gadipina kalam gurthosthunnadi... teeram darilo dooram perigenani... bharam tharige margam laedani... chesina basalu cheppina oosulu, kallo kalayo anukomannadi... yeda sokam tho vilapisthunna, maruvagala dari lo payanisthunna! chesina basalu chevinae unnavi, cheppina oosulu gurthosthunnavi...

A Year...

Date : 13 th November 2011 Its been a year, since... “Hey, I wanna say you something, its just my feeling for you. If you also feel the same, then say the same else just forget it... I wanted to say this to you on January 7 th 2007 itself, but...” I remember saying this on the mid-night of 9 th January or early hours of 10 th . “Okay... tell me...” she said in an expression of knowing what I wanted to say. Mobile communication has become dirt cheap by then in India. Though the prices vary between different states/provinces, per call difference was just a few paise. I was to be charged around 50 paise per minute which sums up to 30INR an hour. We used to talk for hours together on mobiles at night after everyone at home slept. Approximately, on the consecutive third hour of our chat that night I said to her “I love you!” I met her in the first semester of my 2 nd year of graduation. She's a university topper. I was in the corridor wi

Ninnu chusina nisham...

Ninnu chusina nimisham, Nannu nene maricha, Nee venta adugaesthu, Naa daari nae vidicha... Ninnu chaeraalantu, Korindi naa manasu, Yenduko teliyakanae, Saagaenu neevaipu... Yetellaevo jaada teliyaka, Yetellalo yemi thochaka, Nee nunchi vasthunna gaalini adiganila, Nee vaipe nedithunte chaeranila... Ushodayam suryunilaga nee kallu naaku kanapadaganae, Kotha velugu yedalokae chaerindilae... Punnami raeyi vennela laaga nee navvulae kanapadaganae, Jaabilli vodi lokae jaaraanulae... Kurulu neevi kanapadaganae vinthaga cheli, Amaavasya cheekatilaagae thochaenae mari... Prakruthi antha nee prathibimbam anipinchenae...!